Information Collected by Ryan Homes' Websites
When Ryan Homes collects any personal information on our websites, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection. We collect personal information only if you voluntarily provide it.
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you as an individual such as your name, email address, mailing address, buying needs, or other information required to provide a service you have requested.
Ryan Homes does not collect any information stored on your computer except for the information related to the browsing of Ryan Homes' websites.
Uses of Your Personal Information
Some of the ways we may use personal information collected fromyou on our websites include:
Understanding more about you so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences.For example, allowing you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Providing you personalized views of website content areas.
- Enabling you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker (Ryan Homes does not store the personal information of the third party).
- Sending you questionnaires or surveys in order for us to provide better products and services to our customers and end users.
- Communicating with you about contests, sweepstakes or other marketing promotional activities.
- Communicating with you regarding feedback or support questions you may have.
- Responding to any recruitment inquiries.
Sharing your personal information
Our general practice is not to sell or rent our customers' personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes although we reserve the right to do so.
We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies (NVR Mortgage, NVHomes, Rymarc Homes and Fox Ridge Homes) for the purpose of providing current or future products or services to you.